iF3 sanctions functional fitness events which meet our sanctioning requirements. These requirements including abiding by the iF3 rulebook, judging movements using iF3 movement standards, and following the iF3 safety guidelines. In order to have your event sanctioned you must fill out and return to us a sanctioning application.
Benefits of having your event sanctioned through iF3 include:
- Access to help with event organization
- Input on programming design and floor layout if desired
- Access to IF3 trained and certified judges.
- Opportunity to have your event be considered a qualifying event
- Contributing to the building of a united community of functional fitness events in order to help all events grow and become more successful
If you are interested in having your next functional fitness event sanctioned or just want to learn more about the sanctioning process. Please contact us via the contact form on this website and request a sanctioning informational packet and application form.